Finance's New Strategic Mindset
Why CFOs need to approach old challenges in a new way and the increasingly important role financial consolidation plays in organizational success.
Almost across the board, modern finance organizations are striving to automate manual work to free up bandwidth for analysis and strategy. Very few are succeeding—and the traditional approach clearly isn’t working.
Financial consolidation is a real pain point for many organizations and illustrates the need for finance leaders to adopt a new approach as they endeavor to fulfill their strategic mandate.
- The finance organization’s strategic mandate
- The role of financial consolidation
- Three new approaches to automation and efficiency
- Daily cash flow as a test of efficacy
- About the Fluence Consolidation Solution